Sustainable Fair is an association of six companies that represents the cornerstone of any fair or exhibition event.
All six companies have dealt with exhibitions for more than 20 years. The largest exhibition executed was the UN climate conference in 2009 accompanying no less than 15.000 delegates.
A 360 degree sustainable perception of fairs and events
To achieve a sustainable profile many companies utilized bulky and clumsy materials. Sustainable Fairs perception of sustainable exhibition is solely apply the last-developed products, and in consistency with renowned Danish design produce stylish exhibitions that can be admired as the basis for products showcased in your exhibition. By capitalising on many years experience we have succeeded in creating sustainable exhibitions that are cost efficient and not more expensive than exhibition solutions.
Our development of exhibitions solutions has due to the consideration of materials made it possible to present a 100% sustainable exhibition system and construction.
For instance, traditional exhibition systems have waste products such as print and banner. Sustainable Fairs collects and environmentally processes the waste and subsquently utilizied for new products.
Guidelines that makes the difference
Sustainable Fair ensures that:
- Our target is that you display is optimised as much as economy and location allows.
- We have not fixed affiliation to any hotels, congress centres, which guarantees the best solutions cost efficiently.
- During our longstanding extensive network we have access to 100% back up from all sectors carefully chosen after 20 years of experience.
- Our demand for 100% sustainability ensures your a strong profile that in todays world of taking responsibility is highly regarded of stakeholders across the world.
How do we ensure results:
- Our services must be paid after a fixed agreement.
- We use self developed displays, which secures no costly intermediaries
- We use own fixtures, which secures no costly intermediaries
- Through our experience we know each that the cost prices of banner/print which is typically 65% of the price you now have to pay.
- Through our knowledge of Denmark’s most and largest convention sites, we merely by the correct placement of stands, banner and information areas, eliminate unnecessary costs, which usually runs trade show organizers.
Our extensive know-how across all relevant sectors
Adfectae digital, integrated marketing communications-oriented consulting firm specialized in strategic brand identity and building brand equity. Covering a wide range of industries. The agency has a extensive knowledge of implementing strategic social responsibility.
Concept Design is an industrial and graphic design studio. Specialized in the realization from concept through design to production right down to each detail eusuring the full concept is reflected in all parts of the project. The studio masters all parts of visualizing, high-end 3D rendering, multimedia, presentations, video, etc.
ExpoBusiness is a full service Event- Meeting-, Fair- and Convention agency. (Professional Congress Organiser). Expo Business can help draw planning of conferences, incentives, events, meetings fairs, kick-offs, product launches, social events and much more.
Messeskilte A/S has supplied signage and printing solutions for all Bella Center’s customers during the past 25 years. Messeskilte A/S has supplied printing banners and signs for all the companies on exhibition through out the 2,5 decade.
Scanex was founded in 1982 and today has 35 employees. Scanex is known for: Flair participative architecture and projects with the responsibly detail. Scanex is a competence environment within communication experiences, and the instrument’s fair stands, exhibitions, events and related products. Scanex develop and realize exhibition stands and exhibitions as a meeting place for people.
Sustain Exhibition is the developer of a 100% sustainable exhibition system. and through its parent company Sustain Energy A/S as the owner of the world’s largest producing biomass plantation of 50,000 hectares of guaranteed sustainable poplar production used in the system.